7 Clever Ways to Promote Affiliate Links Across Social Media
If you want to earn more money through affiliate marketing on social media, you need savvy tactics. Randomly spamming links is a quick way to irritate your audience. In this post, I'll share some ingenious ways to get your affiliate links clicked without being overly promotional.
The first tip is to judiciously mix some affiliate links into your normal social content. For example, if you recommend products in a post, add an affiliate link so readers can easily purchase. Just don't make every post an affiliate link - blend them in naturally. A good rule is no more than 20% of posts should contain affiliate links.
2. Leverage User-Generated Content
3. Run Contests and Giveaways
4. Utilize Relevant Hashtag Campaigns
5. Collaborate with Micro-Influencers
7. Join Relevant Social Groups
8. Analyze Performance
9. Experiment with Emerging Platforms
10. Continually Test and Optimize